Affiliate marketing is easy and exciting way to build up multiple streams of passive income.
It’s not a get-rich-quick scheme, but if you are willing to put in the effort you will be rewarded with sustainable incomes for the long term!
Most affiliate marketers have a period of five years to access all its benefits.
You’ll be able to earn a commission from promoting products or services from reliable companies or clients, which is something you highly recommend.
Affiliate marketing is ideal for professionals in the coaching industry, bloggers, information entrepreneurs, or those who maintain and build their digital content on various platforms like YouTube, websites, and different social media channels.
How Does Affiliate Marketing Actually Work?
This business model has the benefits of being independent, not requiring you to stock or ship any products or work hire people.
You are paid to recommend potential customers and clients to trusted services, products, or businesses through affiliated links tracked by the company that is advertising the product for you.
Affiliate marketing is easy and among the most successful forms of marketing.
It’s this business model that has enabled thousands of people to make money online while expending very little time and physical effort.
For some, it works like a charm, while others may find they aren’t quite cut out for affiliate marketing.
Like anything in life, impressing your customers is all about doing things right the first time so you accomplish what you set out to do.
There are no get-rich-quick schemes with this business model – only long days of hard work followed by nights filled with celebration for those who stick with it long enough to see results!
Some affiliate marketers are earning a 5-6 figure income on a monthly basis with this model.
There are several key activities that you can do for a substantial and sustainable income:
- Consistency is key with your engagement, product branding, and the niche that you choose
- Have vast knowledge of the products or services that you are promoting. Make sure it’s what your followers want and know your traffic patterns.
- Gain a better understanding of SEO. This will help you bring in more traffic organically to build your list and earn more.
- Build relationships with your audience. They should be excited when they here from you.
Maintain your relationship with any subscribers who have purchased from your links. Affiliate Marketing is all about relationships.
So as you can see there is work involved.
No matter how hard you work, someone else is working harder. Affiliate Marketing is easy so work harder for yourself.
With any industry there are positives and negatives of doing business and affiliate marketing is no exception.
If you made your mind up and you decide to start affiliate marketing then you can succeed.
I want to give you the good, the bad, and the ugly 🙂 of affiliate marketing so let me break down the pros and cons for you.
The Pros of Affiliate Marketing
- There are physical and digital products. For the physical products when someone places an order it is shipped by the advertiser. Your work is done once they put there Credit card info.
- Affiliate Marketing is 100% flexible. If you have an internet connection you can work from anywhere.
- Very low set up costs. Most of your expenses will go to marketing.
- You can start with a passive income and build up to a 5-6 figure income over time.
- You work when you want to. There is no one looking over your back.
The Cons of Affiliate Marketing
- It will take time to build your audience, reputation, and credibility with who you are working with, for example a CPA Network.
- Once your customers pull out their credit cards and purchase you do not have any control over fulfillment of the product or service. If the supplier is slow this can affect your reputation.
- You will have competition with products or services.
As you can see the pros certainly out way the cons here. If you are joining networks do some research and make sure that they are easy to work with and they have good reputations. Good working relationships here will be crucial to your success.
Wrapping it Up
Understand and know all of the legalities when working with one or more networks. Know their policies and terms of services so there are no issues later on.
Like any other business, affiliate marketing includes a lot of commitment, effort, and time before you can see the fruit of your labor.
The rate at which affiliate marketers succeed varies with their level of commitment and their marketing strategy.
It’s also important for them to build trust from customers or followers while establishing their brand.
Affiliate Marketing Resources / Blog
Marketing Amateur is a blog dedicated to helping entrepreneurs and small business owners
Tracy’s blog teaches the skills they need to start and grow their dream online business.
The blog features the best SEO and marketing content in the form of how-to guides and marketing tool recommendations to help even beginners navigate their way through the online world.
Tracy Jackson, the founder of the Marketing Amateur Blog, is on a quest to discover what works (and what doesn’t!) in the online marketing world. He started his entrepreneurial journey back in 2005.
He has helped many businesses crush their online marketing goals with robust strategies and has run very successful other businesses.
Marketing Amateur blog is where Tracy shares what he has learned with other digital entrepreneurs.
Discover all the latest strategies that top marketers use and scale your business to reach heights you never thought you could before.